Welcome Mums to Mops Singleton
We invite you to take a well deserved rest and have a break for two hours while your children are being cared for in a loving environment.
At MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers: ages 0-6) we invite you to enjoy a HOT coffee or tea, have adult conversations with other Mums, engage in some fun icebreaker activities, hear from various guest speakers, who get what it is to be a Mum, and have the opportunity to make something creative and actually have the time to finish it.
What to Expect
- After settling our children into Moppets (our children’s program), we have some morning tea and a chat in the Mum’s room.
- A guest speaker will share their experience or expertise on a subject of interest to us.
- We then have the opportunity to chat about the topic where you can share your experience and listen to other mums during this time.
- Finishing off our time together with a creative and fun activity. No expertise required and easy to do.
- MOPS is different to playgroup.. At MOPS, the focus is on YOU. This is YOUR time.
Who to Contact
Robyn Losinski: 0407 648 989
MOPS is a non-denominational Christian organisation. You do not need to be a “churchgoer” to join MOPS. We welcome all Mums from all faiths or non-faith backgrounds and beliefs. The focus of MOPS is to encourage and support all Mums. We hold to the belief that better Mums make a better world.